- Ngikhona Wholeale Holdings was formed in April 2000 and Broad Base Black Economic Empowerment Contributor Level 3 100% Black Women Owned
- The founding shareholders bring a combined network of relationships and hands-on experience in the Safety, Health and Environment (SHE), Finance, medical, engeenering and IT sectors.
- Ngikhona Wholesale Holdings empowerment credentials as per the Veri-Com index is currently a level 3 100% Black Women Owned.
1. Vision, Mission & Values
Ngikhona Wholesale Holdings cc is energetically following the journey as guided by the:
1.1. Vision: To be the preferred global supplier of integrated air purification unit incorporating its core technology as well as principles of ionisation for the removal of airborne pathogens, volatile organic compounds (“VOC’s”) and dust from the environment
- To add value to each of our clients’ businesses by providing Iir purification solutions through a stable long-term relationship.
- To always exceed the expectations of ALL our stakeholders
- To actively participate in all our clients’ air purification needs
- To empower third party airborne pathogens, volatile organic compounds (“VOC’s”providers by providing class leading products, active support and credible branding
- Honesty, integrity and transparency in our dealings
- Commitment of our time, resources and diligence
- Team approach
- Effective, frank communication
- Urgency on matters related to our business
- Community rooted, proud and optimistic about prospects of South Africa and the continent